Sedation Dentistry Overcome Dental
Anxiety With Safe, Effective
Do nerves or anxiety prevent you from pursuing dental care? You’re not alone, and we’re proud to offer sedation dentistry services to ensure you get the care you need.
If you meet any of the following criteria, sedation could be the perfect dental solution for you:
- Having a history of traumatic dental experiences
- Having a phobia of dental procedures or general claustrophobia
- Having a small mouth
- Having hypersensitive oral nerves that sore easily during dental care
- Having a history of resistance to local anesthetic
- Having unique healthcare needs
- Living with general anxiety disorder
- Desiring comfort and efficiency for invasive and/or lengthy procedures
It’s time to get the care you deserve – call us today to book your consultation!CALL NOW – Open in new tab REQUEST MORE INFO
Contact Us About Sedation Dentistry
Complete the form below, and we’ll reach out ASAP to discuss the best sedation dentistry options for you.
"*" indicates required fields
What is Sedation Dentistry?
At Kelowna Dental Centre, we’re proud to care for patients with dental anxiety—from mild to extreme—through sedation dentistry solutions designed to make your visit to our clinic as comfortable as possible.
We offer the following sedation dentistry services at our clinic:
- Oral Conscious Sedation
- Intravenous (IV) Sedation
- Laughing Gas
- Sedation Dentistry for Children
Concierge Service for Dental Implants
We treat new patients from all around B.C. and across the country through our convenient concierge service.
It’s time to experience the life-changing benefits of dental implants at Kelowna Dental Centre.