Dental Implants for tooth Replacement
Dental implants are the best option for patients who want a permanent, functional, natural-looking solution to missing teeth. They are highly durable, deter bone loss, protect remaining teeth from undue stress and damage, and preserve the esthetics and shape of your face and jawline.
The benefits of dental implants are considerable and include:
- Improved Appearance – Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved Speech – With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved Comfort – Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier Eating – Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Prevent Bone Death – Dental Implants preserve bone mass through the jaw which preserves the shape of the face.
- Improved Self-Esteem – Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved Oral Health – Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Function – Dental Implants not only look and feel like your natural teeth, they function like your own teeth as well, unlike alternatives that are esthetic only.
- Durability – Implants are very durable and have a success rate of 98%. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Convenience – Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
Explore Dental Implants for tooth Replacement
Kelowna Dental Centre provides state-of-the- art technology including CBCT 3D imaging (Cone-Beam Computed Tomography) unavailable in most dental practices. This equipment allows for improved diagnoses, and allows our doctors to complete advanced treatment plans such as full mouth rebuilds. In just a 20 second... Read More